Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My First Post

Hello and welcome to my Blog!

I am a 24year old woman who loves to learn. My intended major at RIC is art education. I have an associates degree in equine science and management (horses) from a college in upstate NY. I lived in Saratoga NY for a few years working with momma and baby horses. Although I loved the job, I realized horses need to continue to be a passion because it was quickly turning into just a job. Therefore I decided to go back to college to hopefully become a teacher! I love learning and teaching whatever I learn. I am very passionate and enthusiastic most of the time. This semester is going well so far although I am intimidated a bit with my workload. I am in two studio art classes (painting 2 + photography 2) as well as this class; which are all enjoyable but consist of time consuming work. In addition I have to work at least 20 hours a week to keep up with bills. I am excited but a little nervous!

Thanks for reading,

Alycia

2 comments:

  1. You have a lot on your plate! But it sounds like you are very motivated to keep all the balls in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am certainly trying! I apologize for missing class last week (2/10/2011). I was really sick with flu-like symptoms but I am beginning to get back on my feet.

    ReplyDelete