Sunday, February 13, 2011

Parelli

I added a link to watch youtube videos of Parelli's natural horsemanship. My first degree is an associates in equine science and management.




The Parelli Program and Mission

The Parelli Natural Horse Training Method combines in-depth equine psychology and common sense communication techniques into the ultimate recipe for horse and rider success. It allows horse owners at all levels of experience (from trail rider to Olympic level Dressage rider) to achieve success without force, partnership without dominance and harmony without coercion. Our wider goal is to help create a better world for horses and the people who love them through the non-profit Parelli Foundation.

I feel this program applies to all educators no matter whom or what you are teaching. The first seminar I went to changed my life and my perspective on...everything. I have learned to approach situations differently and not take everything so personal. I have learned that all beings can be sensitive and have a unique way of learning. I also have learned that in order to teach you need to build trust, and with trust you can bring out confidence with can reveal thing being that inside your student, wether that student is a horse, dog or even human. Its an amazing program that I feel anyone can benefit from. I found it difficult to find a good video on youtube, I am a member so I get dvd's etc that explain what I would like to share better but anyway... Hope you all enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9b-MsJlf3c&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment